Front end web and app developer
Do you want to be part of the awesome Telnessteam on our mission to simplify complexity in the business of telecommunication? This is a great possibility to be part of a quickly growing startup team where you can impact a whole industry with the solutions of tomorrow.
What you’ll do
We are looking for experienced engineers in all areas of web and app development, who has the possibility to move freely between client side and server side but with main focus on front end design and UX. Our stack includes, but is not limited to: React Next, React Native, graphql and GO. You’ll be part of:
- Driving proactive agile web and app development with a customer first perspective.
- Be part of designing, setting up and maintain a scalable architecture running on cloud platforms (currently AWS).
- Building the next generations communication solution, currently focused on telecommunication products within e-sim, VOIP, mobile communications and PBX.
- Design, setup and maintain leads generating designs and UX including automated processes based on A/B testing and similar.
- Creating the best web and app platform for communication management in the world running on AWS and developed in GO and react next.
- Be part of a highly skilled, cross functional team with touchpoints in all parts of the Telness organization, including the customer base.
Who you are
- You have a passion for web and app development, UX and design.
- You love to try out new technologies and tackle interesting challenges.
- You are adaptable and agile with a solution driven mindset to problems.
- You have a business smart understanding and can prioritize when it’s good to go for low hanging fruit and when to focus on comprehensive technical solutions.
- You want to be part of business development and get a deep understanding in the value proposition to Telness customers as a base for decision taking.
- You are committed to provide Telness customers with the best communication experience in the world.
- You understand that development means teamwork and enjoy working with cross functional teams and discussing with people having different levels of technological understanding.
- You are prestigeless and enjoy working within a flat organization without hierarchies.
What we offer
- Personal development which comes with the responsibility given in a flexible and rapidly growing startup team.
- An agile and fast evolving business with first in class products in the telecom industry.
- A passionate and loving team of highly skilled individuals that together creates a joyful working environment.
- Value driven and modern origination with focus on customer experience, to challenge the industry, trust and equality.
- Transparent and flat organization with focus on individual responsibility and prioritizations.
- The possibility to make great impact and influence the next steps of Telness and the communication industry.
The Telness tech stack
- React Web rendered with NextJS, with Apollo Component to connect to API.
- React Native for app development.
- GraphQL API using Apollo (Node.js)
- Twirp is used for RPC between API and backend services
- Backend services written in Go
- Convox runs CI/CD from Github PRs and master branch
- Amazon Web Services:
- ELB (managed by Convox)
- ECS (managed by Convox)
- RDS Postgres
- ElastiCache Redis
Telness was founded in December 2016 with the vision to renew the Telecom industry. We challenge traditional mobile operators with a simple, digital and cost-effective service tailored for business owners and entrepreneurs. We are driven by simplifying complexity and creating the best possible customer experience for our customers.
Today, our team consists of a total of 25 people working with Telness, of whom 15 are employed. The team has different personalities and backgrounds, with strong values consisting of trust & transparency, customer experience, active equality, and daring to challenge each other and Telness for continuous development. We believe that a passionate and diversified team is the foundation for success and to create the conditions for you to grow together with us!
Lots of ❤️from the Telness-team